*He acts shy when someone new smiles at him.
*He has grown a sweet attachment to his blanket and teddy bear that he sleeps with. He clutches on so tight and smiles so big when I lay him down in bed.
*He has become very interested in books.
*He is taking some wobbly steps on his own. The beginning of walking.
*He shows more and more of his personality: when we are done playing a fun game or wrestling on the floor he'll lay on the ground and cry while kicking his legs up and down.
*He is very easy to get to smile and laugh.
*He loves to wrestle.
*He loves to snuggle.
*He still wakes up around 5:00 am.
*He could happily spend all day pushing things: the kitchen chairs, the toy boxes, his high chair, tupperware, etc. He loves pushing. He looks at me while he's doing it as if to say, "See how strong I am? See me walking? Yep. I'm awesome."
No comments:
Post a Comment