Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Exciting News!


Okay, so I know it's been a terribly long time since I updated so I'm sorry if you've been trying to figure out what's going on. There are lots of rumors flying around out there. I specifically wanted to post this because one of my good friends (Heidi) is out of the country, and I thought I texted her, but she must not have gotten it. I have no idea what her cell number is now. Anyway, this post is for you, Heidi!

Brad and I are going to be having a baby on April 4th! We're so excited. Brad's excited and calm about everything. I'm excited and nervous about everything. Very typical of our relationship! Good thing I have him to calm me down!

I'm working as a 6th grade teacher and Brad is going to school. Life is good right now, as long as I ignore the nausea and just keep eating. Saltine crackers are doing wonders. I told my students the good news and they are convinced that my baby is a cracker-lover. They see how many crackers I eat at recess!

Here's a picture of me at two months. Now I'm at 3. I am having technology problems and can't seem to get my ultrasound picture on the blog, sorry. Just trust me when I saw it is a very cute black and white lump of a picture right now. I have to get back to work, so I can't write anything else for the moment. Let me know if you have any questions!! I love you all!

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's very exciting news. You'll love being a mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOORAY!!! i is definitely time for anothr 396 reunion... now that you are preggers and erin is back. i will go into planning mode. maybe we could all go to conference, or hang out during priesthood session... i will brainstorm and be in contact. congrats again friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are gonna have the cutest baby ever!! And you'll be a fun awesome mom and your kids are gonna be very blessed to have as a role model. congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the post Holly!! I know it is very hard to get a hold of me way over here :)
    I am so SOOSOSOSOOOO excited for the two of you. I know both of you will be amazing parents. Hopefully we can meet up soon since I will be back in just a few days!!!
    Miss you!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holly! Yay, I love that you posted that picture of yourself not showing at all! But you look cute! Miss ya! p.s. I had a dream that we were rock stars.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeay!! Congrats Holly!! You are going to be on heck of a mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeaa!!! I love little Dickman babies! But umm, you look like you have lost weight rather than having a baby inside of there! Keep eating the saltines! =]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously, you look super skinny in the picture!! Where is that baby going to go? How have I not seen the ultrasound yet? Serious oversight. I need to see this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. dear holly friend. post again. or we need to play. preferably the second option, but i am sure others would appreciate the first too. amen.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yaaay, Holly! I just saw your Facebook post and am so excited. We finaly have good news too :-D Let's get caught up sometime soon, okay??

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holly! Long time no talk. I just found your blog through Elise. Congrats on the baby news. We just found out we are expecting as well. It's crazy that they let young kids like us raise kids. Good luck with pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holly!! I found your blog through Kyle and Renae:) I'm super excited for you two!

    ReplyDelete