Sunday, February 14, 2010
Pregnancy Overiew
Here's a really quick recap of my pregnancy! The photos start in September 2009 at about 3 months, then October, I skipped November for a pic, then December, January, and the latest photos are of Brad and I 80s skating. That would be the latest February photo. I hope you'll enjoy how big I am more than I am enjoying it :) I feel gigantic, can't sleep at night, have swollen ankles, am battling major sugar cravings, and have stretch marks, but every time I feel our little girl kick and move inside me I feel more and more grateful and fall more and more in love! I can't wait to meet her! Only 7 weeks to go!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Holly! Mommy Holly! I am so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteyeah you finally did a blog update. you look like a cute prego girl. love ya kim
ReplyDeleteYou don't look big! You look like a super pretty girl that is pregnant. There is a difference. You have a cute baby in your tummy!!! Glad your having fun hang in there! Oh by the way Erik and Amy are having a baby boy and Nathan and Kate will soon find out what they are having!
ReplyDeleteYou are adorable!!!!!!! Only 7 weeks left! Thats crazy!
ReplyDeleteOnly 7 weeeks!! ahhhH! I am so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteOh your soooo cute!!!!!!! Congrats Holly. I'm so happy for you.
ReplyDelete