Hooray! Eva joins to scene! You two make good babies;)She's so beautiful. can't wait to see the ones with her Indian headdress! Wow, babies make me overuse "!"
Oh My Goodness she is even cuter than I imagined!! Also She looks like a Blodgett already!! Tyler saw the pictures and he wants to hold her :) Congrats!!
Hey Holly! Kirsten Esselman introduced me to your blog so that I could see the beautiful pictures of Eva. She is so precious! Just perfect. I hope you are enjoying motherhood and recovering well.
So cute and so big. She looks like you Holly. I love her already can't wait to meet her. She is so cute...Kim
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful!! I love all of that dark hair. Welcome, baby Eva!
ReplyDeleteOh, sooooo adorable! I want to squeeze her! You are going to love this new phase in your life! Savor every moment! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteLoreen
Hooray! Eva joins to scene! You two make good babies;)She's so beautiful. can't wait to see the ones with her Indian headdress! Wow, babies make me overuse "!"
ReplyDeleteOh My Goodness she is even cuter than I imagined!! Also She looks like a Blodgett already!! Tyler saw the pictures and he wants to hold her :) Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteOh yay! She is beautiful! I can't wait to see her! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is soooooooooooo CUTE!!!!!!! I wish I was there! Holly good job.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! She looks so perfect and beautiful. Holly, I can see a lot of you in her. Enjoy being a mom. It's so wonderful.
ReplyDeleteHey Holly! Kirsten Esselman introduced me to your blog so that I could see the beautiful pictures of Eva. She is so precious! Just perfect. I hope you are enjoying motherhood and recovering well.
ReplyDeleteCOngratulations! She's beautiful!
ReplyDelete