Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Pictures from the last month

Cutest face ever!
Eva cheering that she got a Bumbo.

Eva enjoying her swimsuit and the blow dryer!

On a walk when she turned 4 weeks old.

Her smile starting.
And there's a smile!
I thought her face looked so cute with the little sun hat!
Wide awake and ready for the walk.
Eva & me

Brad & Eva on the walk when Eva turned 4 weeks old.



Eva as a blondie.
Family pic taken before the blessing.


Eva looking cute in a spring outfit before meeting Great-Grandpa Hanney.
Grandma Dickman, Brad, & Eva when Grandma Dickman came to stay.

Holly and Brad Update:
I am back at school teaching for the next two weeks. It is fun to be back with my kids. I missed them while I was gone. I have to admit though that even though I am back at school, my heart wishes it was with Eva pretty much all day. When I do see her I snuggle her to death. I've got tons of grading, disciplining (not really--I have been blessed with such a good class this year), and graduating to take care of in the next couple weeks. It's going to be crazy!
Brad is enjoying his internship. He is learning a lot about electrical estimation. He enjoys being in charge of his bid projects and seeing if his company ends up with the jobs. He's taking Eva to work with him, which keeps him super busy. Some nights he ends up going back to work to finish things that he couldn't get to during the day. He likes his coworkers and is loving a break from school!

Eva Update:
Eva is now 6 weeks old! She is smiling at us more and more. We just melt when we see it. Also, she is talking and cooing at us, which we love. She loves to watch things with her eyes. Her favorites include Brad, the light, and her Mickey Mouse stuffed animal. She is already a career girl as she spends her mornings and afternoons at the school with me, and her time in between with Brad at his office. She's also becoming a pretty good sleeper at night. She's averaging about 4-5 hours in between feedings which feels like heaven to me!
Video of Eva on her Bumbo (it was her 1 month birthday gift!)

8 comments:

  1. Such a cutie! She is a good mix between you and Brad. Oh and by the way the book I was telling you about is called Baby Wise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a doll! I'm glad to see you haven't forgotten about your blog!
    Love.It!
    Tami
    www.theottleys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute I love all the picutres. I love her smile. So sweet can't wait to see you guys next month. Love ya and tons of love to Eva. Kenzie still says she is her favorite baby...Kim and Jason

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eva is so cute! She's grown so much since we saw her last, and it's only been a few weeks! Sounds like things are going good. Life may be hectic right now with the two of you working, but at least it's only for a few weeks and then you get to be home with Eva all day!

    Hailey misses Eva. We miss you two as well. This fall we need to have lots of play dates. Also, keep updating the blog. Bring on the Eva pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO when are you guys coming to Texas?

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so precious! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had no idea you had a baby till I saw it on facebook! Um, Congrats! I'm glad life is going well!
    *muah*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holly I didn't know you had a blog! YAY! Now I can see what you guys are up to. Congratulations on Eva- she is darling and I love her name!!

    ReplyDelete