Some people are driven by greed, selfishness, pride, money, etc. Eva is driven by her mouth. Instead of following objects with her eyes, she follows them with her mouth. Brad and I have taken to calling her "monster" because she loves to attack and bite. She doesn't have teeth yet, and is definitely teething, so we let her get away with it. Plus it is so cute! On this particular day that the video was taken on, she had been crawling and biting all over me for quite a while. I was cracking up. Finally, I decided to catch it on video so I could show Brad the danger I encounter every day as a stay-at-home-mom. It's a deadly job, but someone has to do it.
that is so cute. I love that you just lay down and she wants to play monster....Kim
ReplyDeleteI love all the pics and videos you've been posting. Miss you guys!!!!
ReplyDeleteSuper CUTE!
ReplyDeleteShe is by far the cutest monster I have ever met! =]
ReplyDelete