Saturday, October 16, 2010

How Do I love Thee?

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love the colors: rainbow and bright.
You fit into my mouth perfect and right.
A hole in the middle that was made for my hands.
I love thee more than anyone can understand.
The noise rings true when I hit you just right
Onto a surface with all of my might.
I love thee hungrily, drool falling to the ground.
I love thee eternally, like your figure that's round.
I love the stick I can stack you on:
Developing my motor skills can actually be fun.
Growing older I will never forget
How I loved thee, with the deepest love yet.

---Written by Eva Marie Dickman (translation by Holly)












Copy and paste this link to watch this video of Eva and her Rainbow Stacker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EIUe_l_yeU

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's not a stacker, she's a knocker down of the stack. good job eva, demolition baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Relly good poem. You should publish it. Cute Cute and more cute..Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are stinking cute. I sang that song in Women's Choir at BYU. woo woo. (The lyrics were a little different...)

    ReplyDelete