Sunday, January 15, 2012

Thomas Newborn Photos

I am finally uploading these pictures that we had taken for Thomas's newborn photo shoot. They were taken when Thomas was 9 days old. One of my friends, Angela Murray (See Angela Murray Photography on FB) came to our apartment and put up with me and my crazy family for more than 2 hours! She did such a fabulous job and it was so nice working with her. I'm amazed at what she accomplished when she had to do it in an old dark apartment like ours. Plus, we had a really hard time getting Thomas to fall asleep. I love how the pictures turned out, now the hard part is next: deciding which ones get frames and get put on the wall.

We have so many pictures, but these are "just a few" of my favorites.











2 comments:

  1. What a cute family! And we super bad miss you guys. I feel like I say that every time I comment on your blog, but it's totally true. We need friends like you close by again!

    ReplyDelete