Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Thomas-One Month Old

Things we love about our one month old:
He's starting to coo and smile more and more.
He loves to stand up and flex his muscles for us.
He smiles when Eva talks to him.
He has slept two nights for seven hours straight without a feeding! (Keep it up, big guy!)
He likes the Binky (something Eva never did).
A bottle once a day is going well (different from Eva also).
He has an old man hairdo.
He has a calm, easy going personality.
He loves to stare at mommy.
He is a big snuggler. Definite mommy's boy right now!










.

4 comments:

  1. Kyle and I looked at these pictures and in some we said, oh he looks like a Blodgett, and in others he looks just like Brad. We just can't decide! I guess that means he's a good mix of both of you. He also doesn't look anything like Eva, which is so funny because Eva totally looks like both of you too. Anyway, he's an adorable stud, and I'm super glad he's taking a pacifier and bottle for you! I hope that makes things a little easier for you. How is life with two?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutie, cutie, cutie!!!! I love how chubby he is! He looks so big, but then in the bath picture you can tell how little he is! I think he is a good mix of the two of you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those cheeks!! What a cutie! I can't believe he is sleeping like that already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goddness he is so stinkin adorable!!! I can't believe how big he's getting. You have such a sweet family.

    ReplyDelete