We finally moved from apartment living into a home! It took a while for me to find the right place (thanks to my lack of any decision making skills and my unrealistically cheap budget) but we finally found it. I keep thinking that something has to go wrong because it seems like so much has gone right to get us here! It's not officially ours, but we see it as our home for now, and I couldn't be happier!
By the way, Eva loved the moving truck. She wanted to play in it the entire time we were loading/unloading. I don't know how many times we sang "The wheels on the truck" (just another one of my amazing impromptu songs that Eva loves. What can I say? 1 -2 yr olds love my musical genius.)
Holly that's awesome!!!!!! Looks like a good find!
ReplyDeleteThat is so exciting! Yay! That will be so nice to have your own space!
ReplyDeleteIt looks so nice!! I'm jealous - we just started looking for a house. Congrats to you guys! Also, your little boy just keeps getting cuter!
ReplyDelete