Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Baby Blessing








In January, we got to bless Thomas at home in Washington in Brad's home ward. I just felt grateful during the entire trip. Grateful for the support from our family and friends, and so grateful for the gospel that binds my family together. My heart has been so full of love and gratitude since little Thomas joined our family.

Brad was able to bless him. I am so grateful Thomas has Brad as his father. What a great and righteous man he has to look up to and to follow! I know that because Brad is such a great husband, father, and man, Thomas will be also.

Great-Papa Larry Dickman, Papa Clay Dickman, Uncle Kyle Dickman, Grandpa Tom Blodgett, Uncle Jason Brown, Uncle Brad Blodgett, Uncle Kyle Blodgett, and Great-Uncle Brent Mickelsen also particpated in the blessing.

Brad and I both come from such great families and we are both so grateful to all of those who were there to help us celebrate our new baby.

4 comments:

  1. He is a cutie!! So glad he was sportin the BYU socks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great time for your little family! So glad things are going well for you. You look great Holly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is SOOOOOOOO adorable! He has so much of you in him... it is so dang cute. I love it! He has some chubby cheeks like my first two boys (this third one is weirding me out being way more thin). Anyway, I just found your blog through Sheri's and I'm so glad I did. It is so fun to see what is going on in your life. I miss you Holly! You are freaking amazing. You should check out my blog: thecurtisfamilylife.blogspot.com and if you are ever in Utah, we should party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your family is darling. What a wonderful occasion! You look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete