Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Thomas - 4 months old

I can't believe Thomas is already 4 months old! Time has flown by. Brad and I couldn't have been blessed with a more calm, sweet, easy going baby. He fits perfectly into our family and helps fill a hole we didn't even know was missing. We love him so much. At his Dr appointment we found out he's pretty much around the 50% for weight, height, and head circumference. His face is so round though, and he has the chunkiest legs, I was surprised he wasn't in a weight class all on his own.
Things we love about our 4 month old:
*Sometimes he sucks on his toes.
*He takes 3 solid naps a day, sleeps about 12 hrs at night.
*He is super smiley and flirty
*He LOVES to jump. Jumping makes him giggle.
*Tickling his cheeks, neck, and chest make him giggle.
*Tickling his thighs makes him complain and whimper.
*He is so still and attentive when I read to him.
*Sometimes when I sing to him before naps or bedtime he just looks up at me and laughs.
*He has the chunkiest thighs. There are thunder thighs, and then there are Thomas's thighs.
*He rolls from his tummy to his back.
*He has rolled from his back to his tummy, but only a few times.
*He loves being naked and kicks like crazy when he is.
*He kicks like crazy in his bath (I'm thinking it has something to do with the nakedness)
*He is a big drool bag.
*He loves to use his hands to grab toys and bring them to his mouth.
*He is a talker. He'll stick his tongue out, blow bubbles, and coo.

2 comments: