Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Visit Home- Ken & Emily's Wedding

Ken & Emily got married in late May, so we flew home to be there for the wedding festivities. The kids and I got to stay for just under 3 weeks. Here are a million pictures from the visit (looking at them makes me home sick!):






I just want to write a quick note that after we got home from our trip Eva started mentioning she wanted to get married in the temple. She says she wants to dress like a princess and hold flowers when she goes to the temple to get married, just like Ken and Emily. Hearing her talk about getting married in the temple is so sweet and seriously melts my heart. Since this visit, her and I have had lots of talks about how Mommy and Daddy got married in the temple. I am so grateful for Ken & Emily's good examples to my daughter. Eva is still young, but being at the temple that day made a  huge impact on her. Being married in the temple myself, and knowing that my family is eternal is the greatest blessing and joy to me. I'm so grateful that my daughter already has that on her mind for herself. Now, back to more pictures:




 


 



 



 
We have the best family. We love and miss them all!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. It was so fun to see you while you were in Kennewick! I'm glad it worked out that we were both there. You're so lucky you were able to stay so long. So fun!

    ReplyDelete