I love October! I love fall. I love Halloween. I love Halloween outfits for babies. I was so excited to head to the pumpkin patch with my family. We went Friday evening, and were pleasantly surprised on all that Stewart Farms had to offer. Pumpkins of multiple colors (white, orange, green, light orange), a small petting farm, a mini corn maize, and a tractor "hay" ride. We didn't know all this cool stuff was there, because last year we came on a day that they were actually closed, so we only got to go into the pumpkin patch. We had a great time and each chose our own unique pumpkin that we brought home.
Perfect picture of Thomas between the two pumpkins. The lighting is just right and the baby is so sweet:-). Looks like y'all had a fun day
ReplyDeleteFun! I'm hoping to get Hailey to the pumpkin patch this year. I think she would love it. Holly, we need to live closer, so we can do these things together!
ReplyDelete