Brad, Eva, and I got to fly home to WA last week to visit with family. We spent the first half of the week at Priest Lake, ID which is where the annual Dickman family reunion is. Eva was born to camp. She loved getting dirty, playing at the beach and in the lake water, and spending much needed time with cousins and family. She had a blast.
Brad and I love going to Priest Lake and spending time with his family. Some of the highlights included late night games, night-time camp fires, early morning hot chocolate, and relaxing on the beach. Oh, and how could I forget? An amazing prank pulled on two of Brad's sisters!
We spent the last part of the week in WA with the Blodgett family. Brad and I got to meet our newest niece, the beautiful and strong Hazel Blodgett. She was born at 30 weeks and is making huge progress. She is a natural fighter. Eva got some much needed time with grandparents and aunts/uncles.
We also got to see great-grandparents and visit with some friends who we haven't seen in a long, long time (Love you, Hills!). We even squeezed in a late night BANG game tourney.
Because of all the fun we had, I have a very limited amount of pictures. I was too busy enjoying myself to carry my camera around! I'm hoping to be receiving some pictures of the camp out from my mother-in-law. (She's a pro at remembering to take pictures. And she's way more talented than I am!) I'm also hoping to steal some shots from my parents' camera the next time I see them.
For now, all I have to show are some Dickman family photos (Please note, this is not what we look like when we are camping. We took these pictures a couple days after camping. After much showering had been done.) and some "18 month" photos the my mother-in-law (talented, like I said) took of Eva for me. Eva's really only 16 months, but I had to take the opportunity while I had the chance!
The "originals"
Brad and his siblings
The whole Dickman family
Papa & Grandma Dickman with grandchildren
***
Eva's "18 month" photos
Eva is a stinking doll. The picture of her in her red swimsuit is probs the cutest pic ever taken in the history of mankind.
ReplyDeleteEva is so precious!I miss you friend! I am in a play with Jessica Montgomery, and it feels like sophomore year all over again- except YOU are missing! You should come visit utah some day. We could go to a BYU football game:)
ReplyDeleteFun fun! I'm sad we miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteLove it! I love this whole family! You guys are so great.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad we got to see you guys! It was so fun! Despite Hailey's getting sick... but let's not worry about that. :)
ReplyDelete