Monday, July 18, 2011

Hello World!

Baby Boy Dickman will be making a full appearance around December 12th. We are so excited and feel so grateful! (We did get better ultra sound pictures than this, but we thought this one would be funny for the blog. He's just saying hello for now. We can't wait to see all of him, in person, in December!)

12 comments:

  1. Hooray! now you'll have one of each! This is so exciting, hope your feeling good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaaa! So excited that your having a boy! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute picture!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! Eva is going to have a brother! Congratulations! I've been wondering how you've been doing... I need to call you sometime so we can chat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sooooo excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Holly!! And Brad of course. I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS!!!!! So excited for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH NO!! This means the pencil test is FALSE!!!!

    But congrats :) that is really exciting and I am really happy that you will get your little boy like you wanted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Holly! I'm so happy for you guys. Can't wait to see your little guy. I'm sure he will be just as cute as Eva is!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! We love little baby boys around here! Congrats to you guys. Also, Eva just gets cuter and cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! I love having a boy and girl in my family, and so will you! :)

    ReplyDelete