Friday, November 18, 2011

Dancing Queen (Emphasis on Queen, Please)

Eva LOVES action songs. Favorites include: Itsy Bitsy Spider, Pat-a-Cake, Alice the Camel, 1 2 Buckle My Shoe, The Wheels on the Bus, If You're Happy and You Know It, Shake Your Sillies Out, Ring Around the Rosie.

For some reason, I have a really hard time capturing those on video. Here's a pretty good one of Alice the Camel, though:





The rest of these (Sorry there are so many, but I love them all. I don't expect you to watch all of them!) are Eva's freestyle dancing. Eva's recipe for a successful dance party? Spins, fast feet, jumps, and more spins. Eat your heart out So You Think You Can Dance!





Eva's new dancing interest? Ballet.




Every morning I ask Eva want she wants to wear for the day and this past week the answer has been the same: Tutu!

Eva is definitely bossy when it comes to partner dancing. Me or Brad usually need to dance with her, and we are usually commanded to do spins over and over and over. I have some good videos of this, but we are going to save those under "private family video" files. There is some good embarrassing material there.

These videos are random recordings that come from August - November of 2011.

1 comment: