Monday, November 5, 2012

BYU game

We got to take a quick trip to Atlanta to watch the Georgia Tech vs. BYU football game. The most exciting part of it all was that Grandpa B came with us! We drove to Atlanta on Friday and enjoyed some southern food at a nice restaraunt in Midtown Atlanta. On Saturday we woke up and made our way to Coke World. After enjoying Coke World we went over to the game. I was secretly dreading all of the work that I knew would be going into keeping my kiddos entertained during the game but instead I was pleasantly surprised that both Eva and Thomas were content to stay in their seats the ENTIRE game. That's right, even I got to sit back and enjoy the game. Eva loved watching the cheerleaders and often mimicked their moves by putting one fisted hand into the air. I even got to see some family who recently moved to TN that I hadn't seen in a long time. After the game we headed to Stony Mountain where we got to watch a lazer/firework show. We drove home to Greenville the next morning and Grandpa B flew home.

We all had such a fun time in Atlanta with Grandpa B. He's the best and we had a blast. Eva still talks about the trip at random times. In fact, today she was playing with an airplane and she told me "Look mom, Grandpa on this airplane!" Thanks Grandpa B!! It was really fun!

Walking around after dinner in Atlanta:
 
Coke World:





And of course, I forgot my camera for the game and light show. But we had fun, you'll just have to trust me on that one.

1 comment:

  1. Fun! The Georgia Tech game would have been a fun one to be at.

    ReplyDelete