Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween Festivities

To get in the spirit of Halloween we carved and painted pumpkins:




I made Eva a Rapunzel wig from the tutorial found here: http://theweekendhomemaker.com/kid-craft-rapunzel-hair


I created a pin-the-eye on the monster game for a halloween park day we went to:


 
I also dipped grapes in caramel for the park day party:


And, we got to go trick-or-treating:




 Trick-or-treating at Publix:
 We got to go to a friend's neighborhood to trick-or-treat. It's a great place to go that reminds me of Halloween when I was a kid because there are kids everywhere. This is the group of princesses that Eva walked around with:
 
 Mommy and the halloweeners:

4 comments:

  1. Fun! That Rapunzel hair is pretty awesome. And I really love Thomas's costume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so cute. Yes all of you. :) I sure do miss you all! I love getting to read about what you're up to and seeing all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutest rapunzel ever! Looks like you guys are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so so cute! And I can't believe how BLONDE Eva is!!!

    ReplyDelete