We have a ghost that appears in our house every now and then! Here's the proof:
This video cracks me up because usually Eva just walks back and forth down the hall and around the living room with the blanket on her head. While I was filming she decided to do some sort of head stand thing. We have a ghost that is striking some serious poses. Scary, huh?
Hahaha! I super wish we could get Hailey and Eva together again. They would have so much fun! Eva is a super cute and silly girl. :)
ReplyDeleteShe has great bear walk form! I can't wait to see that little ghost!!
ReplyDeleteThis is the cutest movie and pictures - she is soooooo cute!!
ReplyDeleteEva you are always making me laugh. You are so funny. Mckenzie and Madison always say silly Eva when they see you. We love you...Kim
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome! Have you been doing yoga? because she is posing downward dog to perfection! How fun, I wish I could come see that little ghost!
ReplyDelete