Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Strawberries - Yum!

Today for the mothers' group activity in my ward, we went to a nearby strawberry patch to pick strawberries. I think Eva enjoyed it. What do you think?



Taste of the first strawberry. The rest is history. It was really hard to get a picture when she wasn't eating a strawberry.

strawberry in hand...

strawberry in mouth...





















strawberry on face...



A full bucket and full tummy!






















Doesn't she look exhausted and very satisfied?


















Basically, Eva packed the strawberries away at an alarming rate. Unfortunately, I will be the one dealing with the effects of this in the form of some very, very messy diapers that are sure to come!

4 comments:

  1. What an awesomely fun idea! Hailey would go crazy there. Well... Hailey goes crazy everywhere, but I'm sure even more so if both dirt and strawberries are involved!

    I know I've said it before but Eva is getting so big! Walking, and eating strawberries... what a big girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not jealous of the diapers, but super jealous of the visit to a strawberry patch!!! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eva looks like she is having a good time. She is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Eva is way too cute...and way too into stuffing down strawberries! ;)

    ReplyDelete