Here are a few of the pictures taken of 5-month-old Eva. I wish I was a photographer, but I'm not. Oh well, they are pictures of Eva, so they turned out pretty cute if you ask me!
I seriously could just gobble up those cheecks! :)She's a doll! I hope school is going well for Brad. It would be hard to focus with a baby gal like that!
So cute pictures. She is such a doll. The girls love Baby Eba. At least that is what they say her name is. So cute she is still their fav. baby. love ya kim
They are way cute! We love Eva!
ReplyDeleteI seriously could just gobble up those cheecks! :)She's a doll! I hope school is going well for Brad. It would be hard to focus with a baby gal like that!
ReplyDeleteTami (McGary) Ottley
Holly! She looks so much like you! Eva is so cute!
ReplyDeleteSo cute pictures. She is such a doll. The girls love Baby Eba. At least that is what they say her name is. So cute she is still their fav. baby. love ya kim
ReplyDelete