Yesterday, Eva was showing us her personality in full force. It started out with her screaming. She loves to do a fake scream/ squeal when you play with her.. or just whenever. I don't know if all babies do this, but she has definitely entered a screaming stage. Sometimes she'll scream for ten minutes straight. She has a very high-pitched girly scream that I think is so adorable. Here's a little clip showing what that screaming is like. As you watch it, just imagine hearing it through the whole day, repeated over and over. Pretty hilarious.
It was really nice outside so we decided to spend some time together as a family laying on the grass outside of our apartment. I took the opportunity to take some 5 month pictures of Eva. ( I will post those later.) As we were laying, Eva was rolling and exploring. I started playing with her and discovered something new: she bites! Eva doesn't have teeth yet, but she still has a pretty viscous bite! If I kissed or pinched her cheeks she would lunge forward and bite onto my jawbone or chin. As she bit me, she also had her hands on my face and was pinching me towards her mouth so she could bite even harder. Brad and I have come to the realization that she may look small, sweet, cute, whatever...but she is a fierce Baby Monster!
Well after all the screaming and biting, I guess even Baby Monsters need some rest. So, following her daddy's example, Eva would lay her head down on the grass and quietly lay still next to Daddy for a few seconds. Then, as if to fight the fatigue, she'd push her head back up and look around. Then, quickly, she would lay it back down to rest. This repeated for quite a while. I had to videotape how cute it looked to see her laying next to her daddy.
Those videos were so cute. She was so funny in the video with Brad. She would hear a noise then her little head would jump up then lay it back down. so cute.
ReplyDelete