Here she grabbed a scarf that I thought was out of her reach and she somehow got it wrapped around her. (As I am frantically typing this, I just noticed she moved out of my sight and made it to her toy box where she is now taking out every toy she can reach and throwing it on the ground.)
Thank goodness she isn't that fast at crawling yet. I am just counting down the days I have left when I get to just put her down with a toy in front of her and do something else, like cleaning the dishes, eating dinner, or actually getting ready for the day, whatever. Once she gets faster at crawling, I know that the little free time I now enjoy will vanish.
Enjoy this little movie that showcases Eva's "crawling".
Yay Eva! That's exactly how Hailey started crawling. You probably still have a few months before she's zipping around and getting into everything. Definitely enjoy it. :)
ReplyDeleteShe's so big! I miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. I love her little legs. Go Eva Go!
ReplyDeleteI watched this video the first time a few days ago and I can't stop thinking about it. Also it makes me giggle randomly. She is so cute, and she's working soooo hard. Wish I could see this in person. :)
ReplyDeleteLove you guys!