Here are a few videos to show clips of Eva's fun personality:
She loves to pretend to sleep. She thinks that she is being very tricky when she does this. The only thing that is holding her back from really tricking us? She keeps her eyes open the whole time. It cracks me up that she lays very still, get her breathing to be even and loud, but keeps her eyes open. So silly!
Eva also loves to read. A lot of times if she is bored with me I will find her in her room reading her books to herself. Every afternoon, Eva and I will go pick up Brad from work. We always stop to get the mail on the way home. Eva will whine until she gets to hold at least one piece of mail. She'll read the mail to us the rest of the way home, and often times continue while we are in the house. I love when it is just me and her in the car and she grabs a nearby CD case and reads it out loud for the rest of our drive. I just sit in the front seat and laugh and nod along. I have no idea what this girl is thinking, and it cracks me that she can go on and on and on...
The last video I have yet to post. Does anyone else hate waiting for videos to load? It drives me crazy. Plus, the last video is a little long, so it's going to take a while. It is a video of Eva and Brad playing with her "house". Or as she calls it, her "hus". Eva has recently learned to tell secrets, which is in this video. (Also in this video are glimpses of our messy office area in the background. Just pretend you don't see that. Eva loves to get into the papers that are in the drawers of the desk and throw them on the ground.)
I realize these videos are silly and probably only funny to Brad and I, but I love them because they really show Eva's personality.
So cute! I love her!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! Cute girl.
ReplyDeleteShe's a silly girl!
ReplyDelete