Our first day together was June 1st. Once Brad got off work, we decided to do some exploring of the surrounding areas. We had heard many good things about Edmonds, WA so we decided to start there. I loved Edmonds! This is a picture of the cute downtown Edmonds. It is the definition of small town, USA. The shops were all mom-and-pop stores with character and variety. I loved window shopping here, and Brad was nice enough to let me look at everything that caught my interest.
After walking around downtown we headed down to the water. Edmonds has a Ferry port and a beautiful public beach. Of course, this beach was covered in broken shells and dried up sea weed. Not really the kind of beach you would want to lay out on. However, the area was still breathtaking. I love spending time at any kind of beach. Neither of us were brave enough to get in the water, it would have been too freezing!
No comments:
Post a Comment