Monday, June 8, 2009
Day 4 : Alderwood Mall
On Thursday, June 4th, Brad was feeling really tired after work and I was feeling really bored after a day of sticking around the apartment. We decided to have a low-key night where we would go somewhere close to home. We went to the Alderwood Mall (it was even Brad's idea to do this, I promise!). This was a huge mall! It had stores inside and outside. I don't know why, but I love window shopping. I had a lot of fun "shopping" but never actually buying anything. I like to just look around at all the pretty clothes. My favorite store: Urban Outfitters. Although some of their clothes are a little too much for me, this is the kind of store that I would love to go crazy in, if I had the money for it. After the shopping we spotted a candy store, and that's where we both agreed we could spend some money. We got a bag of candy and went back to the apartment and watched a movie together. I missed watching movies together. I'm a sap, but I love snuggling with Brad during an entire movie, and so that's what we did. The picture we took is one where we were walking around the outside shops and we stopped in front of a fountain for a photo op.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment