First off, I just want to ask, does this blogging thing ever start to feel natural? I'm not going to lie, I feel like a dork trying to figure out the "right" things to say. I just want to apologize now if my blog doesn't really make sense or is uninteresting. Hopefully, I'll start to get better at it.
Alright, so Day 2 was Tuesday, June 2nd. After Brad got off work (he works crazy hours! 12-13 hour days on a regular basis.) he was a little tired. Instead of going somewhere too far, we decided to stick close to home. We went to the movie theater and splurged on some tickest to Disney's
UP in 3-D. Brad and I hadn't ever done the 3-D thing, so we thought it would be fun. The movie ended up being really cute. I'm a huge Pixar fan, especially
Finding Nemo, but I have to say, this one may be my new Pixar favorite. The characters were cute, it was funny, and the storyline that went with each character was surprisingly touching. I loved it! I defniately recommend it.



Before the movie started, we had some time to kill, so Brad took me to downtown Everett. He had been there himself before to see what it was like. He took us to the water front where all the boats are stored. We walked along a dock and enjoyed the scene of the water. It was a fun relaxing night. (Can't you tell how much Brad loves the pictures I take? Whenever I pull out the camera he gets a slightly embarassed look on his face. Oh well, it's for the memories! And, this last photo, I must admit, was just to tease Brad. I insisted on taking an "aritistic" shot of him and requested that he stand in a pose facing the sun for longer than he wanted to. He was pretty embarassed. It was funny.)
you are too funny! Sounds like you are having a lot of fun!
ReplyDelete