In case you're wondering, Amber and I have been friends since elementary school. She moved to Shoreline in 8th grade but we have tried to keep in touch and have remained friends ever since. We've had a lot of good times together, and I love her to death. She's a fantastic friend who would be there for her friends whenever they needed her. Also, her brother Jermey went to school with Brad. So, it was fun to see him again. He plays on Amber's soccer team, too.
Because the game was canceled, we were pretty bummed out. Because we had driven to spend time with Amber and Jeremy we decided (By the way, I've noticed I say "decided" a lot when blogging...could I be a more boring writer? Oh, well.) to go out to dinner together at Red Robin.
While we were waiting for our food I busted out the camera ('bust out' twice in one post? Things are getting crazy!) for some pictures. We found all of these pictures really funny at the time. Looking at them now, we just look like dorks. But, it was fun, so who cares! Enjoy... (please forgive the double chins, the big heads, the squinty eyes, and the overall awkwardness of these pictures...)
The next pic is my personal favorite.. it still cracks me up..
Now I am sure you know the secret behind "the fierce" look that Tyra always talks about on ANTM. She learned it all from us.
oh holly...how i miss your very cute and fun face running in to my office every day! really, truly. it's so quiet and sad and lonely without you around here. glad you're having fun in my favorite state. go to ray's for fish and chips!!! old-down town everett on the main highway. sooooooo greasy & yummy.
ReplyDeletei am so proud of you. blogging. yea. we have both succumbed to pop culture. but it is so much easier to keep in contact! i also love these pictures- they make me glad you are teaching America's youth! love you babe!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see pictures of you as 23 years old!! Happy Birthday!
ReplyDelete